Friday 6 April 2012

Praise and thanks

My thanks are due to all who have praised my last-but-one book, Delivering E-Learning, in the three years since its publication. I have previously acknowledged Martyn Sloman’s review in Training Journal and Neil Archibald’s in HR Network Scotland magazine, as well as Richard Wright’s original review on amazon.co.uk, who have since added reviews from amazon.com, notably a five-star review by “Mid West Book Review”.

I would also like to thank John P Wilson for his review in Industrial and Commercial Training, Paul Justice for his review in e-learningnow.co.uk, Sebah Al-Ali for her review in Goodreads, and Christopher Pappas for naming it in his blog as one of his top five e-learning books for beginners.

The book seems to continue to attract interest, with a new version in Arabic due out this year, which I’m looking forward to.

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Blog Archive