As it’s that time of the year again, I thought I’d lighten the mood with a wee quiz. It’s more fun if you don’t Google the answers! And I’ll post them in the comments section in a day or two. No prizes, just the deep satisfaction of being a know-all.
1. What is the usual colour of a flight recorder black box?
2. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
3. What country makes Panama hats?
4. What animal(s) do we get catgut from?
5. What town do Grimsby Town Football Club play in?
Good luck, and seasonal goodwill to all.